Khal Drogo replied

551 weeks ago

As the title suggests, those who have been assigned to group 1 are to attempt coil on Saturday the 26th at 17.30 ST. We have 3 slots we need to fill so I will go about looking for those members before the allotted time. I thought it'd be a good time to practice Turn 1 and perhaps Turn 2 before Monday's reset so the run isn't going to be completely serious - it's going to be pretty relaxed so we can all learn and get some experience.

We'll probably go for around 3 hours or longer depending on how we feel at the time. Please make sure your TS3 is set up so that we can get straight in. If you're unable to make it please let us know! (I think I've worked around everyone's availability so it should be fine).

In the meantime check out a few videos to familiarise yourself with the bosses:

Turn 1:
Turn 2:

See you guys Saturday!

Kali Dawnstrider Default replied

551 weeks ago

Count me out of that Coil group if i'm in it Khal, as I'm not sure my PC will be ready by then. It might be if I'm lucky but more than likely it won't, sorry :(.

Khal Drogo replied

551 weeks ago

Yea Frosti already mentioned it to me, it's no problem.

Darksin Admin replied

551 weeks ago

This week is not gonna happen, I'm gone from Friday(evening probably ) ~ Sumday.
I know i haven't been online that much, but this should be my last busy days:p

Anyways, my time is GMT+1 19:00~02:00 Pretty much between those times i'll be available.

Khal Drogo replied

551 weeks ago

I don't have any idea who you are ingame Darksin. Zero?

Kali Dawnstrider Default replied

551 weeks ago

Think it might be Blitz? Zero is already known as Ground Zero on the site.

Jimmy replied

551 weeks ago

I'll be available on saturday if you need a DRG :)

Medura Bloodspiller Admin replied

551 weeks ago

Il be available as black mage, home alone, so less chores to do :P Though, will still have to walk my dogs ;)

Khal Drogo replied

551 weeks ago

Think it might be Blitz? Zero is already known as Ground Zero on the site.Kali Dawnstrider

Thanks. By the way guys remember that it's primarily for Group 1. We've got open slots though for people who can't make it this week so I think Medura and Jimmy you'll be fine coming along if you're online at the time.

As far as I'm aware Zero/Kali can't make it this week on top of the open slots we have anyway.

Frosti replied

551 weeks ago

Blind isnt up too, so we have to pug the 2 brds

Just fuck you ~ Wise man
Please log in to post a reply.